Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weight Watchers-Uggh!

I've done awful since Monday night. I really don't count Monday's because I eat very light until weigh in and then my friends and I go out to dinner. We chose Applebee's and I had a sensible dinner with a fudge brownie on the side.

Tuesday I did get all my water in, but I pigged at Del Taco. I ate about 24 pts...which isn't hard to do. I realize that I need to find something a bit more filling than Taco Tuesday's...even if it is cheap.

Wednesday, I didn't eat breakfast. This always sets me up for a bad day. Why don't I ever learn? I didn't get hardly any of my water in and with all the stress I had today, I ate way too much.

Today, I am making a vow to myself.

I will drink at least my minimum daily water.
I will eat breakfast.
I will eat lunch.
I will eat all my vegetables/fruits.
I will get my oils in.
I will do the Biggest Loser workout video.
I will walk in the evening when the sun goes down...maybe even jog a bit.

I really must learn to control my stress eating. It's not like I pig throughout the day, but geez...I can definitely FEEL how I use food to soothe myself when I am sad or mad.

On a good note, I have stayed away from my afternoon jaunts to fast food restaurants. Each day, I've come home to eat a Smart One's and that is a major victory for me...Especially since I've been a bit stressed this week. I don't normally eat out at lunch anymore, but throw in all the emotional junk I've been feeling and it's the perfect platform for my afternoon binge eating.

YAY ME!!

I have kept to my promise of not drinking soda, too. I've only had water and crystal light since Monday. I still have 5 more days till I weigh in and I can make progress these next few days.

No comments: