Wednesday, May 10, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!
Today is Chloe's 7th birthday. I can't believe she is already seven!! Last night I asked her if I could have my last 6 year old kiss and hug. She giggled and gave me a huge kiss and hug and while I kept hugging her and wouldn't let go she exclaimed, "You'll get another kiss and hug tomorrow, Mom!!" I let go and got this huge smile and said, "YEAH! From my SEVEN year old!!! She giggled that sweet little girl giggle and proudly waited for her daddy to come in for his last 6 year old kiss.
It seems it was only a short time ago that she was happily nursing and riding around in a sling. Where have the years gone? I do miss her babyhood, but she is so much fun now too. She's a great shopping buddy and she loves to have dates with mommy and daddy. She's doing great in school and Irish Dance. I'm so very proud of her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Chloe!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment