Yep...I'm officially in the TWO Ohh's...208.8!!
YAY!
It feels GREAT! It can be a bit frustrating because I keep taking two steps forward and one step back, but the closer I get to ONEDERLAND (100's), the more REAL this weight loss seems.
Since the beginning of January, I've lost TWENTY-FIVE lbs!! Since January 9th, my official Weight Watchers start day, I've lost 21.8 lbs. Only 1.2 lbs to lose before I reach my 10% goal and then I'll quickly reach 25 lbs goal, too!! What a wonderful day that would be at Weight Watchers if I did it together. That would be a 3.2 lb loss...which I have done before!!! :)
This week, I'm going to follow the plan to a "T". I definately need to drink more water, so I'm going off all soda..AGAIN. I've done it before, so it's no big deal.
Yesterday, while I was trying to figure out something, even mildly decent, to do with my hair, I noticed my face. It looks thinner. I can 't wait to see what it looks like in a month or two.
My size 20 drawstring (no elastic waist) capri's are getting too big so that now I have to use the drawstring, but they are looking quite baggy around my legs, so I might have to resign them to my "fat" clothes and only bring them out when I want to lounge around.
A friend at church gave me a pair of Levi jeans..size 18 Stretch. They fit!!! I wore them to church on Sunday and got quite a few compliments on my weight loss. They did look good on me, if I do say so myself. ::giggle:: I really have appreciated all the hand-me-down's. It's definately helped. I do need to buy some tank topss though.
And for a litte TMI- My panties are just way too big. I thought, 10 lbs ago, that I would be able to wear them till I hit goal. Um..haha...they are so granny panty on me right now, it's pathetic. By the end of day they are falling off me and it's very ugly. Hopefully, Kohl's will have some panties for cheap like a year go when my mom bought me about 15 pair of new ones for Mother's Day.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment