Yesterday I went to Weight Watchers. I've been at this for 4 months now and I've lost 19 lbs. I'm up 4 ounces from last week...which is pretty low compared to the other times it's been *that time of the month*. I usually gain 1.2-1.6 lbs.
Last night I also went out with 4 other friends after WW's. It's really nice to have that girls night out every week.
Currently, I'm feeling bloated and very sore. My feet, ankles and legs are really hurting.
Last week I was able to get some walking in and I even jogged for THREE houses. It's pretty motivating to give myself a certain # of houses to jog and make it. I'm not going to push it, I just wanted to see if jogging was *fun*. It's fun, but only if I make a game out of it and well....and as long as I am the only competitor.
I really need to walk more, but not tonight. Tonight I need to take a Lortab, a COLD shower, hop into bed with my legs elevated and sip water from my Weight Watchers mug. Oh..and watch some TV.
So here's to no swollen legs in the morning! ::cheers::
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment