Friday, May 12, 2006

Feis or Third Day? Tough choice!!

So, last night, I spent hours going over numerous websites that contain upcoming Feis information. It's a never ending task...believe me.

North American Feis Commission

Feisworx

With my calendar in hand, tying to do my best Martha Stewart, "I can be organized" impression, it became horrifyingly clear that I had to make a very difficult choice. Do we attend the Boise Feis on September 16-17 , so that Chloe and Casey can get more Feis experience and hopefully move up in level...

OR do I go to the Third Day concert that was cancelled this past March due to weather conditions and resechuled for September 17? Do you know my devotion to Third Day? Can you feel the grief and inner struggle?

::HUGE SIGH::

I quickly glanced through the upcoming Feisanna and was disappointed that nothing was within a few hours drive and if it was, they certainly didn't plan it around my schedule very well. Boise was the closest one that didn't already fall on another important date. The other one, Silicon Valley, does not have a cap on entries...and the email I just received says they usually have about 900-1000. That's a LARGE feis...not something I want to go to right now.

If Salt Lake and Boise are the only Feisanna the kids can attend *this* year then my choice is already made.

Boise wins.

1 comment:

Christy said...

So explain to me what Feis is!

And yeah, I know your love to Third Day....not fair! LOL I'm stomping my feet for you! :)