This is my all time favorite reality show....and I HATE reality shows. I'm always ending each show wanting more DOG, it's crazy! Dog and his family are Chrisitan and always pray together before they head out on another case. Last night, Dog got choked up while praying and I started to cry!! I think what I like most about the show is that they seem so real. Yeah, they were once hoodlums themselves (well, at least Dog was) and he changed his life around and is now taking thugs, druggies and bail jumpers off our streets. He's just a cool guy.
Next time I'm in Hawaii...er...I mean, if I ever get the chance to go to Hawaii.......I'm going to Da Kine Bail Bonds just to say Hi!! :) Ruff-Ruff




5 comments:
Hah!! I like that show too!! Of course, I'm kind of a reality show junkie. ;)
Lorri
I love Dog too! I wish it was on over here in Germany! I watched an interview with him and his wife, did you know they were only common law, but that they are getting legally married this year! Anyways...she was pretty rough at one point too she said.
i love dog but leelands so freaking hot
and tims a funny guy
dogs the best and the wifes a bith i love it
Jess
I agree Leland is the most gorgeous guy I have seen. There is something about him I find so sexy. I really enjoy the show and watch it as much as I can.
Sincerely, Melissa
The show is ok, but I think the Dog's wife is not worthy to be on the show. She haves no respect for others. I also think the Dog is a hypocrypt, because after they pray for a safe capture in the mist of the hunt they curse and do all things that a christian person would not say. All I got to say is if you going to speak about it be about and if you going preach about it be about it. To make a long story short be real and not fake and maybe then He will be true to himself and his family.
Post a Comment