Monday, January 23, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Penny

Four jobs you have had in your life?
  • Nanny in Sandy, Utah
  • Clerk @ Payless Shoes
  • Clerk @ Lane Bryant
  • Asst. Manager @ Hallebrewyah Cafe (South Mountain Community Church)

Four movies you would watch over and over:

  • The Witness (I LOVE Amish movies!!)
  • Little House on the Prairie (any of the 9 seasons...I have 1-5)
  • Labryinth
  • ANNIE!! **You'll stay up till this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler building!**

Four places you've lived:

  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Utah (Sandy, West Jordan, Holladay)
  • Nevada (Hendersen, Las Vegas)
  • San Jose, California (ICK!!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:

  • ER
  • Extreme Home Makeover
  • CSI (ALL)
  • Medium (I know! I know!)

Four websites I visit daily:

  • The blogs I have linked over there----->
  • Weight Watchers
  • My husbands My Space website
  • I visit my linked blogs more than once per day...I'm addicted!!

Four of my favorite foods:

  • Cafe Rio Chicken Salad w/ extra dressing
  • Panda Express (or any Chinese/Asian Food)
  • Eclairs with custard filling...not that cream crap!
  • Steak & Potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • On a date with my husband
  • On a vacation with my husband
  • In bed cuddling with my husband
  • Cuddling on the couch with my hubby and kids watching a movie.

Four bloggers I am tagging:

No comments: