All I can say is that was so super awesome, everytime I see excerpts from the film, I realize how sinful I am and how merciful he is. You be so blessed. May the floodgates of heaven rain down on you and your family
All I can say is that was so super awesome, everytime I see excerpts from the film, I realize how sinful I am and how merciful he is. You be so blessed. May the floodgates of heaven rain down on you and your family
Our family lives and breathes Irish Dancing. We have SIX Irish Dancers (one is me!). We attend several Feisanna each year and spend most of our weeks dancing and recovering.
2 comments:
All I can say is that was so super awesome, everytime I see excerpts from the film, I realize how sinful I am and how merciful he is. You be so blessed. May the floodgates of heaven rain down on you and your family
ww newbie
arlene
All I can say is that was so super awesome, everytime I see excerpts from the film, I realize how sinful I am and how merciful he is. You be so blessed. May the floodgates of heaven rain down on you and your family
ww newbie
arlene
Post a Comment