This was my fist week on Weight Watchers and I lost 5 lbs. That's pretty cool. I didn't think I'd have that big of a loss, but I guess cutting out 99% of my soda intake really helped. I feel inspired to stay more "on program" this week and see if the 5 pounds was just a fluke or not.
I'm supposed to make a goal to achieve by Valentine's Day and quite frankly, I don't know how to start. I don't realisticaly know how much I can lose by then without exercising. I guess it doesn't really matter if I make it by then or not, it's just something to look forward to.
Okay, I've decided my goal will be to lose my 10% by 2/14/06 (which is exactly 4 weeks from today). That is 18 more pounds. OMGOSH! I just realized that I no longer need to lose 23 lbs...which is 10% of my starting weight (you do the math!!) So, it's under 20 now!!!
My original goal and I'm still keeping it, is to be under 200 lbs by March 2nd. That's the day we leave for Florida. I'm so excited! I know I'll get much more exercise in from walking on the beach. I'm hoping that walking will help build back up my leg muscles so that when I get home, I might be able to take the big exercise plunge and really start a workout regimen. Plus, I don't really think I'll gain weight since I'll still be doing my points as well as getting out and walking...so I'll probably lose weight.
I met Stephanie at WW last night. She and I are good friends, though with our families we hardly ever see each other anymore. She's an inspiration. I think I'll have to watch my "Bravo" stickers around her though....she's likely to swipe them.
I'm supposed to make a goal to achieve by Valentine's Day and quite frankly, I don't know how to start. I don't realisticaly know how much I can lose by then without exercising. I guess it doesn't really matter if I make it by then or not, it's just something to look forward to.
Okay, I've decided my goal will be to lose my 10% by 2/14/06 (which is exactly 4 weeks from today). That is 18 more pounds. OMGOSH! I just realized that I no longer need to lose 23 lbs...which is 10% of my starting weight (you do the math!!) So, it's under 20 now!!!
My original goal and I'm still keeping it, is to be under 200 lbs by March 2nd. That's the day we leave for Florida. I'm so excited! I know I'll get much more exercise in from walking on the beach. I'm hoping that walking will help build back up my leg muscles so that when I get home, I might be able to take the big exercise plunge and really start a workout regimen. Plus, I don't really think I'll gain weight since I'll still be doing my points as well as getting out and walking...so I'll probably lose weight.
I met Stephanie at WW last night. She and I are good friends, though with our families we hardly ever see each other anymore. She's an inspiration. I think I'll have to watch my "Bravo" stickers around her though....she's likely to swipe them.
Swiper, NO Swiping!!


3 comments:
Your doing an awsome job... I hope that you continue to amaze yourself. Keep up the good work
Dude, I'm a total Bravo Swiper. WATCH YOUR BACK LADY!! ;)
WTG!That's great! Here's hoping you meet your Valentine's goal!
When I went to Washington, D.C. this past May, we did so much walking and I pretty much stayed on my diet - here and there I went off my plan. I managed to lose three pounds the week I was gone - I think from all the walking! You'll do the same in Florida!
betty
Post a Comment