Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Weight Watchers update!!


I have so much to tell!

Last Monday I received my 10% keychain. Here it is!! When I reach some more goals I'll get little charms that go on the keychain. Can't wait!!!

I lost 10% of my body weight, which was 23 lbs.





This week I lost another 1.8 lbs which put me at 25.6 lbs lost and I received my 25 lb magnet!!


I have exactly 55 lbs to lose. My friend, Rebekah, has lost a total of 57 lbs and looks absolutely amazing. I was looking at her this past weekend and all the sudden she said 56 lbs and it hit me...she's lost what I need to lose. I'll look just as amazing as her! OMGOSH! An actual image, in real life, of what I could look like. Of course I'd be 5" taller and a few lbs heavier, but I'll still look amazing! WOW! Now that I've lost 25 lbs I feel so motivated. I can do it!

I've lost TWENTY FIVE pounds!

25 POUNDS of FAT!

Do you know how much that is?




This is ONE pound of fat: YUCK!




By the time I have reached my GOAL, I'll have earned all my keychain charms, 25 lb magnet, 50 lb magnet, 75 lb magnet, a letter from WWI for losing 75 lbs, a bunch of 5 lb stars to add to my very first "I lost 5 lbs" bookmark, a healthy lifestyle, a much thinner body and a new outlook on life!! YAY!!

Oh yeah, before I say goodnight....

I went to Shopko this evening before Weight Watchers and tried on some clothes. I fit into shirts and "stretch" 18's from the regular size side. So....I figure if I start that aqua aerobics class and lose between 5-10 more lbs.....I'll fit into 18's in any store. Maybe even 16's!!

I have realized that I do need a slimming cami to wear under my shirts. It helps hide my tummy rolls and helps me feel a bit more confident. I didn't buy any clothes...it's so hard for me to spend the money on clothes I know will be too big in a few months. I'm a shopper, but I'm not dumb.

I have decided to give away my size 22 capri's. I love those things, but man do they make me look FAT! At some point, I am going to have to give in and spend some money on myself.....until then I'll just start clearing out the closet to make room.

Oh, I'll happily do that!!

No comments: