Cry Out To Jesus

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I LOVE America!!

I'm only 88% Amercian? Hmmph!


You Are 88% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.Tough and independent, you think big.You love everything about the US, wrong or right.And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!
How'>http://www.blogthings.com/howamericanareyouquiz/">How American Are You?
Posted by Lorri at 8:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Lorri
Our family lives and breathes Irish Dancing. We have SIX Irish Dancers (one is me!). We attend several Feisanna each year and spend most of our weeks dancing and recovering.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (95)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ▼  June (14)
      • I am amazing!
      • Panties.....Spongebob or Victoria's Secret?
      • FUMING
      • weekend's and life lessons
      • 7th Annual Utah Championships and Feis
      • a BIG decision
      • Weigh In June 19
      • Are you a redneck, too?
      • A new week!
      • Down a size!
      • I LOVE America!!
      • NEW CLOTHES!!!
      • Weight Watchers update!!
      • Retreat
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2005 (13)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (4)

Blogs I Read:

  • kerflop
  • The Amazing Shrinking Mom
  • BusyMom
  • Chookooloonks
  • Christy's Thoughts
  • Hope Child
  • Modern Mother