I'm not sure why my body seems to gain 1.4 lbs every few weeks, but it's irking me.
Each week I'm never sure that I have lost weight and last week was no exception. However, I didn't think I GAINED either. It was day 6 of my cycle, so all my bloating should have been gone by then...right?
I'm frustrated. I feel like no matter what, my better choices aren't going to reward me with weight loss. Which is what I want. I just can't seem to get under 220 and that makes me sad. All I want is to see 2teens. That's my mini goal and I haven't seen the 2Teens since August 2005. Damn prednisone!!!
This morning, at Braden's doctor appointment, I weighed myself. I wore the exact same clothes (my Weigh In clothes) I wear every week to Weight Watchers. I weighed 221.6...the same thing I weighed at Week 6. Morning weight is always lower and it was discouraging to see 1.4. What is up with 1.4??? I'm cursed!!!
I promised the Weigh In lady that I would drink my water this week. I didn't do so well last week and of course I haven't started "exercising" yet either. I had a very busy day last week and I went to bed feeling as if someone were poking fire pokers into a small area of my left leg. The next morning, I woke up with another nodule. I'm tired of it. I can't even do anything physical without suffering more than overworked muscle pain. I'd take muscle pain from exercise over arthritis pain/fatigue and "fire poker" nodules.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment