GOODBYE 230's FOREVER
GOODBYE 220's FOREVER
HELLO 2TEEN's!! I'm not staying long!!
I didn't expect it. Not one bit. I'm still in shock. I cried because I didn't think I would see the 2teens. It's wonderful!!
220's was such a hard one for me. It felt so far away from 199, but I know I can do it now!! My 10% is so close. Only 11 more lbs to go. I could be 199 by Rob's Birthday....April 19th.
I went to Shop-Ko last Sunday and decided to try on some sizes "just for fun". I tried on an 18, stretchy 20 and regular 20. The 18 didn't fit...I figure at least 10 more lbs to go before I get into them at all. The stretchy 20's fit me perfect. The regular 20's fit me, just a tad bit snug and since I have lived in stretchy/maternity/elastic jeans for the past 12 years...I don't think it's that the 20's don't fit me, it's that I can't stand pants that FIT me....they have to be baggy.
On Tuesday, I decided to try on my favorite jeans that haven't fit me in well over 6 months. I was so scared to try them on...thinking they wouldn't even button up again. They are size 20 (regular denim..not stretchy). When I put them on, I was really surprised to have them button up and I didn't even have to suck in. They were sorta comfortable, but I decided to "stretch" them out by wearing them all day. Then I packed them in my suitcase for Florida. :)
I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Florida...YAY!! Now I have to get back to last minute things to pack.

No comments:
Post a Comment