I was extremely shocked last night at weigh in.
I lost 1.4 lbs!!! Yay me! That's a total of 9 lbs lost!!
I was sure that I had gained a gazillion pounds because of my messed up menstrual cycle.
Today is day 37 of my cycle and I'm a grouch. Grrr!
Do you remember what it was like to walk into your school classroom and see a substitute teacher? Well, that's how I felt last night. I even gave the lady a chance to win me over, but I guess in my crabby condition, that's a bit hard to do. She just rubbed me the wrong way. Her attitude was cold and haughty....certainly nothing like our regular leader who was out due to a viral infection. Poor thing!
Oh, and you want to know what else made me mad.
- She didn't hand out any "Bravo" stickers for those of us who stayed till the end of the meeting. Hey...those stickers are very motivating!!!
- She didn't let any of us talk about our "Fabulous Finds". I had one. I got jipped 2 Bravo stickers!!!
- She didn't even acknowledge my friend, Jo, who lost her first 10 lbs this week! I brought it up when she got to 25 lbs lost and then she acted as if it was Jo's fault because she didn't speak up. Not that she was witchy about it, but still. We are all trying so hard to lose weight and we want to be acknowledged for even the smallest of goals. Five pounds is the smallest goal they acknowledge and you get a sticker for every 5 lbs, plus they give away little special things for other milestones like 10%, 25 lbs, etc. Jo deserved to be applauded and I think she stole the moment from her.
Now that I've completed my rant for the night, I'll head off to bed. I've been in a bit of pain today...probably because of the impending snow storm.

No comments:
Post a Comment