
Silly hats. Aren't they cute!
Clockwise from the top:
Braden(12.3), Casey(9.11), Chloe(6.9), Caleb(4.4), Brenden(12.3)
My frustration level was about through the roof with this picture. Caleb wanted to wear bunny ears, but Rob wanted him to wear the Robin hood hat. I tried to accentuate the cute Robin Hood hat with the matching Robin Hood cape. This reduced my 4 year old to tears accompanied by screams. Still...we wouldn't budge on the bunny ears, so I tried the 'act like it's the best thing on earth' approach with the fireman costume. Needless to say, it worked. :)

This is Robs mom. We definately provided each of our mothers with enough bodies to surround them entirely. I shall give myself a pat on the back. :)

My boys...and my MAN! What's up with the dorky smiles? I think this was our biggest challenge today. Smiling. Don't bother asking them to blow out a light or tickle them with a feather. Instead, you must resort to boy things.....like....body odors and farting. Things that make a mother proud.
And yes, I keep trying to get my man to shave his "beard". I'm not a big fan of facial hair, unless it's a goatee. He's not budging though. Any suggestions?

This is my beautiful princess, Chloe. You wouldn't know she throws the BEST temper tantrums in the world..complete with door slams...from this picture. But she does!!! She's ALL girl!!!
I know you're asking yourself, "Why isn't Lorri in the picture?", right? Well...give me about 6 months and I'll have one done of me and the kids. Maybe for my birthday...which is on September 1st....if you wanted to get me something. I'll be *27.
*add 5
However, I will leave you with this little picture. It was taken many moons ago, when I had 3 less kids and when I weighed about 25 more pounds than what my current Weight Watchers goal is.


No comments:
Post a Comment