Thursday, July 13, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I've had a busy day. I'm extremely tired and hoping to down some Nyquil and take a hot shower when this is finished.

This morning I woke up and dashed off to a warehouse that is a Cost-co seconds store. It was filled with stuff that had dents or whatever. My friend snatched up two beautiful beach towels for $4.00. I found a box of Life cereal for $3.00 and some Lysol wipe 3 pack for $6 dollars. I had a couple more things, but decided against them at the last minute. They open every Thursday at 10 am with new items. You never know what you will get. Next time I need toilet paper, detergent, soap, shampoo, cereal, tuna, canned chicken or whatever you might get at Cost-co...I'm checking there first. In fact, I may just make Thursday my shopping day and head there first. It might save me a bit of money if I can resist the other great deals of stuff I don't need.

I am sitting here in the kitchen because my husband took apart my computer desk. It's different sitting in here.....kind of nice. Hubby told me, "Maybe now dinner will be ready when I get home with the computer in the kitchen." HARDY-HAR-HAR! Funny guy, dontcha think?

If I could turn the computer 180*, I'd be able to watch TV. I'm seriously contemplating doing it...just to see the look on his face. Our front room was our office until this evening. We've packed most everything away and we have a TON of stuff for our Moving Sale. OMGosh, it sounds so wierd to say, "Moving Sale". When the neighbors come by to ask why we're moving, I'll just say, "Oh, we're not moving...we just thought it would bring more customers to the sale." Hehe.

I finished Chloe's room, the office, Caleb's room and started on ours (a little). I only have a few more rooms and my kitchen to go through, but I should be finished by Saturday. That is if I could find more boxes. I refuse to pay $2.00 or more per box. If there's one thing I HATE about moving...it's looking for boxes.

I think I'm getting a cold. My nose has been runny and my throat is getting scratchy. GREAT! Just what I need....to get sick.

I can't wait till the house is on the market. I'm praying we get top dollar for it and that we are able to find a rental home near where we plan to build so that the kids can go to school at their new school. Even though they did get the track I requested at their current school, I just want to move.

I'm a little scared about all of the selling/buying stuff. I just don't trust people. I think everyone is out to hurt me and take advantage of me. I hate this part of me. I think it's more frightening when I don't know much about the process. Not that I know where to get valid information anyway.....I guess this is where it's my turn to ask God to figure it out for me and trust that He has our best interests in mind.

I'm too tired to type any longer. I'm falling asleep.........Zzzzzzzzz.........

No comments: