Monday, December 19, 2005

Test Results

My ANA test came back negative and so did my dsDNA test.

So where does this leave me?

Starting back at square one, I guess.

I will be keeping my appointment with the rheumotologist on Jan 26th and showing him, not only the one big ring that's on my arm, but now the 7-8 other small ones that have appeared. These are in, what I think are, the 'beginning' stages where it only looks like a small little red circle. If these are the same as the big ring I have, they will slowly begin to grow then start to clear from the middle leaving a red ring. They don't hurt or itch....so I guess that is good.

They kind of look like this:

Fig. 8.- Subacute nodular migratory panniculitis of Vilanova and PiƱol. The lesion consisted of a unilateral erythematous plaque that extended peripherally and healed at the center. The progressing border is brightly erythematous, whereas the resolving center has a yellowish hue.


This is not my arm, but I found this picture on the internet:

Erythema Nodosum

Mine is quite smaller than the one pictured above, but has grown a bit since the last picture I posted of it. The smaller marks look like the other red mark in the picture above, only much smaller. Maybe this is what I have...which would make sense, since I already have Erythema Nodosum.

My mom thinks it's Discoid Lupus...we'll see.


No comments: