Ok, so I caved and bought Chloe an American Girl doll for Christmas.
You see...I probably wouldn't have spent the money except...well...I'm a sucker for all things Irish!!!
Ohmygosh, look at Nellie in her Irish Dance outfit!!!
She even has poodle socks and GHILLIES!!! I'm drooling here people!!
Now she just needs some hard shoes, sock glue, a dress bag, wig and her Feis entry fee.
Yes, I am THAT weird!!
I really wanted Nellie because she is the Irish servant girl in the American Girl books, but it isn't about what I want now is it? Nellie doesn't come with the Irish dance outfit...that's a whole seperate purchase. Bummer!!! At $28 bucks...it's a pricey one for a DOLL!!
Chloe wanted her own 'mini-me'.....blonde hair, blue eyes, cute as a button.
She'll still look adorable in that Irish dress outfit that I purchased, too!!
I think Chloe will have fun teaching her a reel or two, don't you?

2 comments:
those are so cute! I bet your little one will enjoy her doll :)
betty
Dude! I saw that Irish dance outfit in the catalog and TOTALLY thought of you!
MIL sent Samantha the Itty Bitty Baby (I think that's what its called?) for Christmas and I had a great time looking through the catalog. I can't wait to open her Christmas presents! LOL
Post a Comment