Thursday, November 02, 2006

a new goal

Monday, at weigh in, I was sure I would have gained a bit of weight. This is the week I normally bloat up like a puffer fish.....



and I am sure I'll die this very minute someday due to the amount of hemoglobin I've lost. That can't be healthy. Stop laughing! You know you've wondered the very same thing. However, this week was different from ALL the others. I lost .8 ounces!!! I can't believe it! That put me at 198.8.

I almost fell over from blood loss shock. How can that be? I mean, I struggled for THREE months just trying to get to 199. Now I lose more...when I'm on my PERIOD?! Crazy!!

I'm setting my new goal and a challenge all at the same time. It's a small goal, but added up....I'll reach my final Weight Watcher's goal within the next 12 months. As long as I stay on the program, that is.

My goal: To lose FIVE lbs. Yep, just 5. Then I'll lose another 5 lbs, and another, and another.....

My challenge: To lose FIVE lbs each month. It's just a little personal challenge. Nothing big. If I don't make it, that's okay! I still have my "goal" as a reminder that I am a champion anyway.

I've done so well this week. I'm very proud of myself. I haven't been able to say that, and mean it, for a very long time. The last time I was truly proud of myself was when my son hit 2 years old and we were still nursing strong. The time before that.....when I birthed him without any pain meds or induction. Yay ME!!

No comments: