This is me nursing my son on his FIRST birthday. Yep, he was exactly 12 months old at the time. Oh, I'm sure you'll love to know that we happily nursed until he was 2.5 YEARS old!! He weaned himself. BOOYAH!!!
Ah!! Sweetest picture! We know most in our society would think I'm a total freak...Jack's over 3 and still nursing when he wants, which is about once a day, although he does go days sometimes without it and does take no for an answer! LOL
Our family lives and breathes Irish Dancing. We have SIX Irish Dancers (one is me!). We attend several Feisanna each year and spend most of our weeks dancing and recovering.
2 comments:
Ah!! Sweetest picture! We know most in our society would think I'm a total freak...Jack's over 3 and still nursing when he wants, which is about once a day, although he does go days sometimes without it and does take no for an answer! LOL
WTG for nursing for 2.5 yrs!!!
Good for you Christy! I was so sad when Caleb weaned, but I was also happy that he did it on his own..when HE was ready.
Post a Comment