A whirlwind of things happened today.
I received a phone call from my realtor, who told me that the loan was approved and that the buyers wanted to close as soon as possible. At first I thought "NO WAY!", but when I realized our closing date would have to be by November 24th, that didn't sound too good. We would have to move over the holidays and the twins 13th birthday. So, Rob and I went out and found a home to rent. I looked at it last week, but he hadn't seen it. We both love it and it will fit us just fine for right now, until we get our home built. It's a 4 bedroom/2 bath brand new home, too.
We checked out the schools and I think we've decided to just go ahead and keep the kids in the local Elementary school and not move them to the new charter school. I love the idea of a charter school, and maybe next year we'll change our minds, but for right now it seems like the right thing to do. It gets out about 45 minutes earlier than the public school, plus the kids have to be driven to and from school (no busing). This won't work well if I get that job.....it's not within walking or bike riding either, so for right now...until I figure out what is going on with the whole job thing...they'll go to the local Elementary school.
We'll be closing on the 13th and moving out (and in) on the 15th. Just one week! EEK! I have lots to do.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment