Monday, October 23, 2006

I DID IT!!!

I've finally made it to ONEderland.

For those of you who can't figure this one out, it's where the first number of my weight starts with a ONE and no longer a TWO!!!

Tonight, I stood on the scale ready to accept whatever it said.

"Would those Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins I ate 2 weeks ago finally catch up with me? I didn't get ALL of my waters in this week....would that hurt me?"

I peered at the number...waiting for it to jump up to 200 because well, I was sure that when I did hit 199, it would be 199.8 and would go back and forth, teasing me until it just settled at 200.0. When I saw the number stay still I yelled, "I DID IT!" and jumped up and down and did a little dance. All my friends congratulated me and gave me hugs. I called Rob and my mom. They were both so happy for me.

My official Weight Watcher's weight is now 199.6!!!!! My WW's weight loss is 31 lbs, but for me...I'm counting from my hightest weight ever.

235 pounds. That's TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE.

This is when I was so sick last year. I deserve to count that weight too....PREDNISONE weight is so very hard to lose!! I've lost a total of 36 lbs since January 4, 2006. I started WW's on January 9, 2006.

I haven't been in the 190's since I had Chloe almost 7.5 years ago. I feel great! I'm wearing a size 16 and XL shirts.

Last week I knew I had to make a change and get off this dang plateau. Who was in charge...me or it? I couldn't exercise because my back was still hurting badly, but I just followed the program (but not perfectly) and GASP.....I lost 1.4 lbs. I was praying that tracking what I ate would do the trick....and it did! This week, I'm going to work on tracking better & getting all of my waters in. My weigh in next week will be while I'm on my period, so I'm going to do whatever I can this week to make it count at the scale next week....bloating or not! If I climb back up to 200 because of my period, that's okay...I won't get discouraged, but I'm going to try hard so that won't happen. Regardless if I do, next month I won't see the 200's no matter what. NO WAY!! NOPE!! NEVER!!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Congratulations!!!

Melodee said...

Hooray! You rock!