It's been almost a month since I've updated my blog. I've had lots to say, but I just haven't felt like saying it.
On the homefront, our house went under contract almost a month ago. It's been crazy ever since, what with trying to live our normal lives and prepare for the inspector and appraiser to come through. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done except for my daily upkeep (if that!). Then a bomb was dropped on us. Last Friday, we received a phone call from our realtor saying that the buyers now have to sell one of their homes. It's actually two families buying the home and no...they aren't polygamists. So now we have to wait for them or put our house back up on the market in an already declining market. I'm feeling so frustrated.
I'm getting ready to take Casey & Brenden to the doctor. They both have sore throats. Casey has had a fever for 3 days and Brenden has had a cough for 3 weeks. I hope they don't have strep throat. I don't want to get sick again!!
As for my weight, I haven't even wanted to talk about it. I know the reasons why I haven't lost any weight and why I've stayed on this stupid plateau, but this week I'm hoping to break it. Right now I'm at 201. Here is what I've been doing for the past three months. I can't seem to break the 200's.
7/10 203.6
7/17 203.4
7/24 202.8
7/31 201.4
8/7 201.6
8/14 204.0
8/21 201.4
8/28 202.4
9/5 201.0
9/12 200.4
9/19 201.0
9/26 202.2
10/9 200.6
10/16 201.0
Anyway, I'm off to take the kids to the doctor. I'll update more soon....I promise!
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment