WOW! That was great! I'm praying for this woman. My 1st prayer is that she gives her heart to Jesus of course, and I pray that her message is spread and that the extremists hear what she's saying and realize that what she says is common sense and that their insane beliefs are just that insane..to blow up themselves and kill others at the sametime because of different beliefs and at times simply different opinions.
Our family lives and breathes Irish Dancing. We have SIX Irish Dancers (one is me!). We attend several Feisanna each year and spend most of our weeks dancing and recovering.
1 comment:
WOW! That was great! I'm praying for this woman. My 1st prayer is that she gives her heart to Jesus of course, and I pray that her message is spread and that the extremists hear what she's saying and realize that what she says is common sense and that their insane beliefs are just that insane..to blow up themselves and kill others at the sametime because of different beliefs and at times simply different opinions.
God Bless and Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment