Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm a bad Aunt

I have a 16 year old nephew. He moved to Texas a few years ago and I haven't seen him since. I can count on both hands how often I have contacted him. Mostly, he's contacted me. That's pretty sad. I'm ashamed that my only nephew doesn't hear from me more often.

That's MY responsibility...not his.

I checked my cobweb filled 'myspace' site today and found that on 3/17 he contacted me. I need to check that site more often, I guess. So I emailed him and also asked him to be my 'friend'. He better say YES!! ;)

I know he'll forgive me..he has such a wonderful heart. I'm going to do my best to keep in touch with him. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with anyone, so it's not a personal thing towards him...it's just my laziness. I'm a BAD Auntie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is important is that you realize your mistakes and ask forgivness and try harder to keep in touch with him.